Translate

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

ABCD By Father



A for Apple
And B for ball
My little angel
Plays with her doll.

C for cat
And D for dog
My little daughter
Like to see the horse

E for elephant
And F for fan
She knows that
Her father is good man

G for good
And H for height
She loves to listen
Arabian nights.

I for India
And  J for jug
She loves to drink bournvita 
in her special mug. 

K for Kite
And L for light
She learned the lesson
For not to fight.

M for moon
And N for noon
She says every patients
Get well soon.

O for Open
And P for pause
she fears when
sees  the  mouse.

Q  for queen
And R for Rest
She takes the care of
The bird’s nest

S  for  sun
And  T for train                 
God gifted her
The sharpest brain. 

U for umbrella
And V for victory
I love to teach When
She  needs to learn history.

W  for watch
And X for X’ray
Before the sleep
She never forgot to pray.

Y for yellow
And  Z  for zoo.
I love my angel
& she loves me Too.


-Ali Asgar Devjani 




3 comments: