Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

ON THE FENCE




i like to seat on the fence 
with my friends
to talk with them 
to share some laughing moments with them 
& to recall our childhood memories 
to do all this i like to seat on the fence 


i like to seat on the fence 
with my father  
to listen great journey of there life 
to know how they tackled the ups & down 
& to get valuable tips for the future  

i like to seat on the fence  
alone
to identify my mistakes
                                                             to talk with my self 
                                                             to plan for  change in me 
                                                             & to write my poems 

                                                           i like to seat on the fence 
                                                          with my future life partner
                                                           to understand her                                 to love her 
                                                           to spend time with her
                                                           i like to seat on the fence  

                                                                                                                -ALI ASGAR DEVJANI

No comments:

Post a Comment