Translate

Monday, March 26, 2012

LAST NIGHT DREAM


               

Last night I saw a dream ,
in my dream i made a caricature .
I,She and the nature,
Both have their own beauty.
my eyes were watching two moons at that time ,
one of god and second was mine .
I saw a river full of milk ,
then after I looked at her face ,
just like she was created from milk .
We saw a group of angels in the sky ,
One of them came towards us and askd ,do you want to fly?
we gave him a positive reply ,
within a few seconds we were flying in the sky.
After having a long -drive ,
we said to angels good -bye .
We entered in the nearest Garden,
In that garden there were many plants of flowers,
She was going towards the rose ,
my eyes opened and dream was over.

                                                              
                                                                                  - Ali Asgar

2 comments:

  1. good attempt, but i could feel d want of english vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for a start Ali...keep writing! Keep a check while framing statements :)

    ReplyDelete